Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Study Time

My study table has started becoming from messy to intolerable. Books lying at crazy angles, notes flying away and all crazy questions dancing around. So finally the study time has arrived, indeed a time to celebrate. I have been waiting for this time for so long, may be from the day i landed in Israel. From 1st december we will be hitting on the first semester (ps: if carrie and ariel make us lucky in mechina exam then only!!) and so will be hopefully starting a journey of quest, inquisitiveness and excellence. Till now i have missed a lot of classes, may be because i want to have a possibly 100% attendance in my true university life, so just getting ready for it. A major problem till now has been lack of a proper book, but then it was mechina, i know things in semester are gonna be grand :) . I don't know how technion students are expected to study and yield, but i know for sure what is my own expectation.

Now lets talk what my plans are for the semester. First and foremost, get as much expertise and opportunities as possible. After all the one and the only motive am so far from homeland is to be a perfect engineer after 4 years. Secondly, I do not know how it will be received in Technion, but i hope if i can prove my self in academics and innovativeness, i want to work on some advance projects if possible. My Indian professor friend has really ignited my mind in this regard. Lets see, he told me Technion is really a great place if you want to work hard from your undergraduation itself. There are 100 more wishes and expectations, but one needs to work for them and not just talk. So here i leave to my messy study table to hit back again on the poor calculus book. Will be back soon :-)

No comments: