Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun life at technion



Life has been very great till now. Just loving every moment of it. Since we are in Mechina (pre university education) right now for the next 3-4 months, am utilizing this period to enjoy israel and to prepare myself for the real battle. I have been missing a lot of classes, to study computer science and java these days. This must be driving few of my classmates crazy, coz they are like soooo sincere attending each of them. But you know na, how we study in india for iit jee. I think i have studies all of the things they are teaching right now atleast 10 times before. Learning java and cpp here has been fun. i wake up in the morning (pretty late) have my breakfast, pack some food and start my voyage to the central library and study there. I meet reuven (on of our student tutor) there at times and we talk about lots of stuffs. So do i meet Mat (aerospace eng, masters). It grows up like a family. Then we go for the lunch together towards restro at the rabin building and then we meet a few more people there as well.

Coming back to fun, this week i travelled around my campus to have a real glimpse of it. Indeed its amazingly beautiful.





I keep on roaming around the campus watching the greenery and thinking.....whats next!

No comments: